So today when i picked up my bag, i realised my phone was still playing some songs. And it was during english period! I was so worried because if the teacher found out i would be dead meat. I fumbled around the phone and trying to cover the speakers while turning the song off. When I finally turned it off my heart was beating like so fast. Then after that my friend sitting 2 seats away said he could not hear the song. But I thought it was loud enough for the teacher to hear.. <_< Maybe he purposely close one eye?
I just tried to put "Zhi Qian Yi Ju Wo Ai Ni" into my phone. But it cant be read. Damn it.
Im supposed to be doing my RME now. I think ill just copy and past some random picture from google and hand up to the teacher. LOL.