Combined Biology was hard, even harder than Pure physics. Stupid setters.
Or maybe it was hard to me because I joined bio late. lol.
Well, school work aside. I accidentally overfed my fish on saturday, as I was in a rush to watch NARUTO. Yes, Sasori rocks. I opened the fish food turning thingy and lots and lots of food just kept spilling out. I thought it was okay and continued watching.
However, minutes later, my sixth sense told me something was wrong. I went to my room and saw my fish's stomach about to explode. LOL. Serious, it was so big it could explode anytime, leaving its intestines floating about.
I went to change the water, and I think I destroyed all its eggs.. :(
I dont know if theyre really eggs, but they look like it. Masses of bubbles at the top of the water.
Tomorrow is chemistry. I think it would be more difficult than SA1, judging from past year's paper. BTW, CA1 was a breeze.
Im glad Im not in 3I's chemistry class anymore as I heard that the teacher is not screaming everyday. LOL.
Au Revoir.