I located a kindergarthen friend through a schoolmate.
Couldnt think i could remember her name for like 8 years.
Then again, when do i forget stupid things.
I remember my kindergarthen was a fun place to be at. Everyday after the "classes" while waiting for parents the teachers would let us use the "skate-car" thingies and "drive" at the front area.
And I remember one teacher explaining to us that we must wear underwear if not lizards would crawl to our crotches. LOL.
Easy days, and I didnt realise that. I thought it was really troublesome to stay there the whole day.
Cathing spiders was a blast too. We would step on the grass patches near the walls and spiders would crawl up the walls.
We would use a cup with a cover to catch them. And I vividly remember once, i caught a cup of spiders that filled it 1/4 of its height.
They were not the ordinary cups.. they were like 20cm long, and thin. They were opaque. How did I know that there were so many spiders inside?
I knocked the cup on the floor and opened up the cover to see. Tons of spiders crawling inside, over each other. Yucks.
There were frogs at the playground at the back too. We once caught 2 of them and kept it as pets. I remember one jumped into the toiletbowl but we got it back.. I think.
There was this buddy which was 1 or 2 years older than me. Once we were playing Pokemon on gameboy together, and his suddenly got restarted. He assumed it was me because I was progressing slower than him.
He deleted my character and then acted blur in front of me. Then I realised that he was acting sneaky and knew that he was the one who did it. He also confessed..
First time I was backstabbed by my friend. Lucky I was smart enough to know I was backstabbed.