Pikamice.

Malaysia got their own icon(s)
So i decided Singapore should have one too.

The last one.. 4 years later we have...

.
.
.
.
.
Anyway, Chronicles of Narnia : Prince Casper (or whatever his name is) was nice. Quite funny too. But not as retarded as me.
Except some parts i didnt understand because i didnt watch the first installment. I read on Wikipedia that there were 7 books in total released.
I think there will be 7 movies released, because it says the third movie was already in production when the 2nd was out. Im so going to watch the first movie someday.
Anyway, I also ate Carls Junior with Brandon and Mark before that. Then we went E2Max to play BF2142. But I didnt play much.. like wasted 1 hour because i didnt know how to play, and in CS was too bored. So i surfed the net.
$2.50 and hour. Total $5. Movie ticket $6 (Quite cheap la.). Carls Junior $12.80. Ate Double something Cheeseburger and damn bloody full.
Total $33.80. zOMG. I not like Brandon. Pass a few tests get $1,500. Then work in mother office for 3 days get $180. Wtf.
1 Hour in E2Max hits B@ron for 2.5 damage.
1 Hour in E2Max hit B@ron for 2.5 damage.
Movie Tickets hit B@ron for 6 damage.
Double (something) Cheeseburger crits B@ron for 12.8 damage. Its super effective!
Baron dies.
:(