
Haha. This photo looks so emo.
Lmao, Keith said "f u" on msn, so I went to draw the "fu" in chinese, meaning prosperity. Then he go block me. Wtf sia. He cant take jokes, can he?

Anyway, enough of that KEEIIPPPHHYYY dude. Lol.
Yesterday I saw an advertisement at a bus stop. It read "Makes your skin 3 times fairer"
I was like, Wtf? You can measure how fair you are? 3 times fairer?
Sometimes the people who make ads should really use their brains.
I love bus rides. But not during the day. At night when the air is cool and the bus is quiet, it gives you time to think about your life.
Plus, if the bus is not air conditioned, open the window and enjoy the night breeze!
Today I originally planned to go for a Magic tournament. The first prize is a flight to Manila for their big scale tournament. Dont think I could make it anyway, and furthermore I made a promise..
Im supposed to bring some PSP games for my cousin and at the same time have tuition.
My cousin is my tutor. I remember during my p6 days I was the science and math wiz in my class.
I remember one practical exam, the person in front of me scored 19/20. The whole class went "WHOOAAAAA"
Then the teacher read out mine. 20/20! Then the whole class was like "IS HE HUMAN!?!?!?!"
But then close to PSLE, I started playing Maple Story everyday and so my PSLE sucked. 230.
Then during secondary 1, clearly demoralised, having needed to appeal to Maris Stella to get in, my grades slacked.
Luckily my cousin started to tutor me so my math went up again. Now Im in a Pure Physics class also because of an appeal.
Seems my life would be full of appeals. Lol.
Oh, and I remembered one really funny incident during my primary 3 or 4 days. You know, the girls had to change to PE attire, so they would wear PE shorts under their skirts.
So when they would change, they would just take out their skirt and go to the toilet to change their shirt to the PE uniform.
So there was this really absent minded girl, called Jyt Lynn. She forgot the had not worn her shorts underneath, and guess what?
YES, she took out her skirt in class. She was even about to walk out of the classroom.
Luckily, me being me, and one of the only few people in class, shouted it out to her. Very hilarious, thinking about it now.
Before I go, let me give you a kiss!

Ok. My sis bought this for me. My favourite sweet. Lol.