I dont know why companies like to donate cars for lucky draws for charity. You know those kind where you donate a sum of money, then you get a chance to win this this this and that? Yeah.
I call that hypocrisy. I appreciate those companies who donate not for fame or tax exemption, but for helping others, and stay anonymous.
I heard that when you donate in the name of your company, your company gets tax exemption bigger than the amount you donate. Like your company donates $100, it gets $110 tax exemption.
Dont know if this is still the practice these days, but if it is, it certainly would be a loophole to exploit money, and to gain fame.
And those people who sponsor cars or those kind of things should donate CASH to charity instead. Stop being hypocrites.
Sorry if this post has offended any company/ anyone, but I just have to get this off.
Just finished downloading Bamzooki from Creatures Labs. I vividly remember being a fan of Creatures when I was in primary 6, and even wanted to create a new breed of them.
You can google Creatures and Bamzooki. Or Wikipedia it. Creatures Dock is free and I think its still free to download, and you should give it a try. ^_^
My sister tried to suan me just now. She ask me "Gor, why you no girlfriend one ah?"
Then I turned back and used my finger and point at my head and reply "Your brain got problem ah? Why must have girlfriend?"
She must be thinking im gay or something. Lol. She went to buy chocolates (YES, EATING CHOCOLATES AFTER DINNER.) , so I can post this post. Lol.
Get Smart is a good movie. Based on a series in the 1990's. Same title. Lol.