i'm a...

Mushroom

byebye

cheers

history

April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010

thank you!

macromedia flash
brushes: i forgot!
doc

Saturday, June 14, 2008

7:19 AM
Yo. Today was a good day. Why? Because I helped someone.

I went to Bishan after tuition and realised I had forgotted to bring some cards my friend had ordered and was to ship it out to America next day.
So the absent-minded me had to travel all the way back and take my cards.
After alighting from the bus I saw this little boy carrying 2 bags and struggling to walk on the pathway. Realised he was my neighbour.

Me being me, and inheriting my father's too-helpful-for-his-own-good genes (more on that later), I offered help. But even after he said nevermind I sill helped anyway.

So I carried one bag (He wouldnt let me carry the other, didnt want to trouble me too much) and boy, it was quite heavy! I learnt that his mother wanted him to carry it up.
I was a little furious with his mother. Why make him carry such heavy bags? But I knew I shouldnt ask too much questions...

So after carrying the bag of food to the Paya Lebar Methodist Church, which I went for some kind of class when I was p5-p6, I walked back. On the way back, I saw his sister.

So I helped her carry one bag again. Then I learnt that there were FOUR (YES, 4!) more bags at home to carry there. I was like, WTF?

But me being me, I stilled helped. <_<

Luckily, their mum had called a friend to drive the food there. Anyway, the distance was not really big and they praised me. :D

My father is the too-helpful-for-his-own-good kind. When he drives me to school or back, when he sees another Schoolmate, he would cry out enthusiastically if they wanted a lift.

I was like, OMG, no face. What if they think you are PEDOBEAR?

But, as he was a good man, he survived cancer! He was struck with cancer at the end of last year.
He had to undergo surgery and the stupid me, who did not know that it could be potentially life threatening, was playing cards at Bishan. Im an idiot.

Luckily, he survived! Thank god for that. I have to treat him better.

I wonder why people think theyre "kind hearted" when they catch a fish and then let it go. They either have no brains, or want to act kind.
When you catch a fish the fish's mouth gets hooked and you pull the fish up by its mouth. Now imagine a hook in your mouth and someone pulls the hook up along with you.











And this is drawn by hand.. wait, mouse. On msn. lol.

You may want to ask , "hey why dont you play Isketch" and ill reply "i already do."

Shes not home yet. So sian nobody to play with in Dofus.

<_<