So I woke up today and found myself alone at home. The howling winds are freaking me out.
And Ive been hearing a bird lately. Or maybe something's wrong with me.
Oh yeah, there is a newer version of Dofus coming out..

Each class will have more skills, and there may be a possibility they might add more classes.
But Srams' invisibility skill will get a little nerf though. Actually its not little. Its MAJOR. Invisibility doesnt last forever until broken anymore. Wtf?
But damn, the new UI and graphics look way cool considering that they use flash to make the game. Better than Battleon. Lol.
I just remembered that the name Dartteon was inspired from Pokemon. You know the eevee's evolutions? Flareon, Vaporeon and.. some thunder thing whose name I cant remember. So you see the "eon" at the back of their names. I dont know how the Dartt in front came about, though.
So when I used this to play Maple, people would be calling me "Dar", which is short form for Darling. Lol.
Anyway, I was feeling bored so I drew people on msn.

Typical Cat High short pants.

I cant vividly remember his softball uniform.

Stamford in his typical pink shirt.
If theyre carrying a rectangular shaped thing, its a MAGIC CARD. Because theyre my Magic friends. I dont know why Stamford came out as a kid. Oh, and Edward is holding a PSP.
And for Keith,

By the way, this blog is supposed to be top secret. More confidential than the color of George Bush's underwear.