i'm a...

Mushroom

byebye

cheers

history

April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010

thank you!

macromedia flash
brushes: i forgot!
doc

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

12:54 AM
Darn. I cant find my holiday assignments. Im in deep trouble.

See how messy my table is?
















Kejia introduced me to this game called Dofus. Its really fun. But it sounds stupid.

Its like Final Fantasy Tactics, and it has a hell lot of classes. Variety is good.

See, I created this Rogue type class and set the bombs to kill the monsters before they can reach me.

But Kejia always walks into the bombs.















See, her favourite guild...
















Click to enlarge. Dont be stupid.

I made a board game just before school holidays started. I scanned it! :D

This is the board you play on.
















This is the character cards.















This is the character icons.

















As the cards are too big for the board, you use the icons in place of the cards.

Each turn, you roll a dice as see how many Turn Points you get. The costs of doing something is on the top of the board.

You see, the possibility of improving this game is endless.. more classes, more maps, more fun!

Lol. Im retarded.

Wong Zhen Yang called me the trendstarter of stupid things. I think that is true.

When I was in primary school, I drew my comics and my classmates started doing likewise.

Then I got bored and started creating my card games. I even sold 3 pieces of paper for MONEY! SERIOUSLY.

Then in sec 1 I bought a tamagotchi.















My actual Tamagotchi. No Battery.

I brought it to school and managed to influence 3 (YES, 3. THREE.) people to buy one.
Ryan Yong, Gabriel Ang and Xue Haoran. I brought the Tamagotchi to school everyday and till it had 6 generations. Then the battery died. Lol.

I think Im going to be retarded and bring it to school when the school term starts. Just to piss my form teacher off.

Wait, if I cant find my homework I better not. Because she would get really angry and start charging at me like a bull (joking)

I dont know why I am scared of girls. Let me try to list the reasons out.

1 : They scream (I have hearing problems already, thankyouverymuch.)
2 : Theyre bossy (Duh.)
3 : They swear (Okay most of them dont, but that really pisses me off.)
4 : Temper. (Pampered princesses losing their temper is a really bad thing.)
5 : They like to add the word "can" at the end of their sentences... e.g, "THIS IS LIKE SO NICE, CAN?" and "CAN, CAN?!?!?!"

I can only remember these 4. Maybe I shall ponder more about this next time.

<_<