Woot, I got my IC today! Keith the n00b doesnt have one. Owned.
Lol, my picture turned out nicer than I expected. But still that sian face. Lol.

Dont know why its the first week of school but Im not feeling sleep. I remember during the first week of sec 3 I was SO sleepy, I had to splash my face with water at least once every minute to stay awake. Then the floor beside my seat would be all wet. Lol.
I still miss 3I. Because Morgan's antics were really funny (MORE FUNNY THAN MINE!)
I made a poem.
Bitter is my heart as it thirsts for revenge
Sombre are the nights as i reminisce
Hatred fuels my blood as it fills my mind
Fetter to my soul as it bounds my actions
I shall end this post with a picture of a stick-men war.
Dont be stupid, click to enlarge!