Ok. Didnt blog for the last 2 days as I came home late.
Wednesday had flying club. Damn retarded, left my plane in class and went to take it, came back 2 minutes late.
And the teacher pump me 2 pushups. Wtf, want pump me pump more la, 2 pushup? Go smell la.
And I have to fix my plane by next wednesday if not ill be in deep sh1t. If I dont fix I just pontang. Dont care.
Yesterday I went for the Peer Mentoring thing. Its like helping the primary school kids with their work.
The primary school kids are like d@mn cute. I helped this p6 boy with his math and he drew me a dinosaur.
He said this was from the arcade game "Dino Duel". You know the stupid card game video machine?
Yeah. The most retarded game ever.
I have to go down every thursday to help them. Its fun actually.
Like Kwok says, its an Opportunity. Not an obligation.
And just now I ran 2.4km. Because I always fail it. Lol.
Clocked 16.20 minutes. D@mn, I suck.
I ran like 3/4 of the route and tried not to stop.
1 minute improvement. The PE teacher even praised me. Lol.
Im so going to pass it this year... but 14 minutes plus is not something easy <_<
Downloading World of Warcraft now. Miss my old mates there.
Havent talked to them in like 1 year. Theyre like real friends. Haha.
Oh, and my "spider bait" caught a nymph. You know, baby cockroach. I call him Xiao Qiang.
Xiao Qiang is a typical name for cockroaches. Or so I think. Typical is good.
The spider trap is a thermometer casing with a big dead ant at the bottom.
Saw a spider pulling a dead ant to its web, and Terence hit it back down.
Wanted to lure the spider to captivity with its food, but saw that it actually attracted the nymph this morning.
Hilarious.