i'm a...

Mushroom

byebye

cheers

history

April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010

thank you!

macromedia flash
brushes: i forgot!
doc

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

2:59 AM
My class is bloody inconsiderate.

I tried to design the class backboard, but not only do they not appreciate it, they play soccer in class and dirty it.

Just because its not completed yet doesnt mean you can ruin it, idiots.

And those ex-2E people come the class play soccer.

You know what they dO? They take the ball and ram it across the class, sometimes hitting the fan.

So now when you walk into the class you feel so unsafe.

Because fans may just decapitate you any time.

Luckily I am not sitting under the fan, or else I would go mad because of the fear.

So today the CCA teacher in charge did not come.

And some noob from year 3 is taking over the foot drill.

And he doesnt even know how to do it, let alone command.

He make us do push up when he tries to be funny.

Like shit, I can do more pushups than him.

I did more drills than he could ever do.

Anyway, my arms hurt a little. Lol.

Im not going to do that stupid quiz on Keith's blog.

I dont have much time to spare.

Oh yes, and I preserved a bee today.

At the place where we fly our planes, there was this mini bee hive with a few bees on it.

The bees were not big, just the size of one phalanx of your little finger.

After kicking the fence a few times, they kind of separated and rested on the fence.

As I had a super glue in hand, I went to squirt some onto the nest.

However, it most of it dripped down, which was a pity. But one bee on it got very irritated. Reminds me of Keith Chia.

So I didnt want to disturb the irritated bee anymore, and I saw another bee which was like sleeping on the fence, not moving at all.

So I took the super glue and dripped some of them on it.

It took like, 5 minutes to die. Wtf.

It dropped down from the fence and I used the super glue cardboard to let it climb up, and added more glue on it.

So it died.

After a while, I dragged the bee with the tip of the super glue tube to the middle of the cardboard. Surprised the super glue wasnt totally coagulated.

It was pretty gruesome, with whitish bits all over it.

I wouldnt want to die like that. Lol.

On the way home, I brought it to scare people. Kinda like Morgan. Lol

Many people got scared easily. <_<

<_<