Lmao, I wanted to quote SOEMONE's "ZOMG, I THINK BOYS WITH BRACES ARE CUTE. HAHAHA KEITHCHIA" to Keith on msn, and i freakin typed it to my form teacher, miss sr1.
So I went to explain the matter immediately after that, but for the few split seconds she must have thought I was gay.
And we have to go on MSN for english E-learning excercise. And we have to type in proper sentences. So there must be a full stop at the back of all sentences.
So I purposely exluded the fullstop for each sentence, and added a fullstop with a new message. So it looked like this.
B@ron
Laugh out Loud. Hello, Mr.Kwok
B@ron
.
In the end, he had connection problems. I think. Maybe because his computer, as old as him, cannot take up to 20 people on msn at the same time.
Then the chemistry activity they ask us how to obtain a dry sample of Potassium Chloride.
That means I can just write "Go out of the lab to a shop, buy the sample".
But that would probably mean ill just fail. Whatever.