This is CRAZY!
This.. is.. SPARTA!
I got scolded for handing up my math homework which was done in pencils!
Exhilarating! Just awesome! Simply SPARTA!
Cheeseburgers!
And I'm so going to start talking 1/4 of my normal voice now.
Because I just realised that 3/4 is still way too loud.
Not that my hearing defeciency is what I wanted.
I think I'm going to take part in the competition to design the Youth Olympic's logo.
Its at http://singapore2010.sg and theres guidelines there.
But I think I'll need to concentrate to think of a brand new concept that looks nice.
And then maybe use photoshop to draw it.
So many things to do, so little time.
The exams are just 10 days away.
And I want to make a computer or PSP game.
And I have already found the software to do so.
Im going mad. Why am I still typing this when I should be revising for CA2?
Why?? WHY??
Dont tell you. Bye.