i'm a...

Mushroom

byebye

cheers

history

April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010

thank you!

macromedia flash
brushes: i forgot!
doc

Saturday, August 9, 2008

8:51 PM
Ok, wth. Today is a bad day.

In the morning I went to install ZoneAlarm antivirus as my comp was getting laggy.

I wanted to use the trial to delete all virus then uninstall it (lol)

Then after I rebooted my comp, which was compulsory, guess what?

THE FREAKING ANTIVIRUS DETECT MY KEYBOARD AS VIRUS SO CANNOT TYPE AT ALL.

Like, wtf. I know because theres at this window loading screen, tge Num Lock light on my keyboard goes off, and doesnt respond.

This means that the keyboard isnt connected to the computer.

So I reformatted my comp. All my data gone.

I have to take 30 trillion years to install WoW again. Yay.

But thats not all. I lost my Drivers disc, together with the DLINK CD for my router.

That means I have no internet, and no drivers.

That really pissed me off, and was like 2pm already.

So as usual I went to Bishan to play cards.

But I lost. Big time. Lol.

Then I came back and So I digged the cupboards for hours, and finally found the driver disc in a cupboard.

Then after I loaded it, I realised the other discs could work too. Just that I thought that the ones ticked were already downloaded, which in fact were compulsory to download.

Im damn pissed I tell you.

Anyway, I used my sister's comp to download the DLINK driver.

Internet is working now.

Back to downloading my games. Bye.

Oh sht.. my photoshop all gone..

Can that person lend me the disc again..? >.<

<_<