i'm a...

Mushroom

byebye

cheers

history

April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010

thank you!

macromedia flash
brushes: i forgot!
doc

Friday, August 8, 2008

6:30 AM
Just watched Mummy : Tomb of the dragon emperor.

It was okay, but the parts which were supposed to be funny didnt make me laugh.

Went with my 6 other primary school friends.

One came back from America, where he migrated to.

He speaks exactly like Jonathan Tan.

It would be hilarious to see them talking to each other.

Battle of the ABCs, anyone? LOL

Anyway theyre playing a repeat of this morning's Olympics opening.

Really nice to see the people move in coordination

Not that I really like cheena people, though.

Was talking to a pri sch friend on msn.

Shes impressed that I can remember where my classmates sat.

She cant even remember who sat beside her.

Then she say I am damn smart. Study pure physics.

Like, wtf? Pure Physics damn smart?

I have friends who got 215+ for PSLE and now theyre taking triple science.

Not one, in fact. I think its got something to do with my school.

My school being so "singaporean"ish, wants MOST of us to take combined science.

They call it the "tried and tested" method.

Fuck them. Try and test their mom.

For their "glory" on the yearly PSLE school book, they make so many of us take combined science.

Like me, at the start of the year.

Must be my math teacher's influence.

And before the movie went to toys r us.

I felt damn lame.

Then I saw this Bakugan game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bakugan_Battle_Brawlers

Looks quite fun. But one freaking little sphere toy ball of diameter no longer than your thumb costs a freaking 7.80.

Then after a while we felt overwhelmingly lame, because the xbox we wanted to play wasnt working.

Reminds me of the free xbox my father FREAKING GAVE AWAY.

The XBOX THAT I HAVENT PLAYED.

Which was also why he gave it away. Because I didnt play it, lol.

BECAUSE I DIDNT HAVE ANY FREAKING GAMES.

Nevermind. It makes my blood boil. Lol.

So we went to Candyland after the girls came.

I bought this Chocolate with Popping candy in it, made by Cadbury.

I love chocolates.

And this chocolate has POPPING CANDY inside.

It made me so happy because the popping feeling is so nice.

But my tongue kinda got cut. LOL

BTW, dont carry your food and walk into GV theatres.

My friend got her candies confiscated and we had to go back by the front door, and explain to the guard why we need to go through by there.

Lucky me, I was standing behind her and kept my chocolate before the guard saw me.

What a long post. Bye.

<_<