i'm a...

Mushroom

byebye

cheers

history

April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010

thank you!

macromedia flash
brushes: i forgot!
doc

Friday, August 1, 2008

12:34 AM














Cover your face with something.

Get your cameras ready to snap.

Its the camera wars!

But my phone camera sucks.

It takes like a few seconds before a picture gets captured, after pressing the shoot button.

So I think I lost the war with Keith.

But I got one really retarded shot of him.

I dont think I will post unless he posts mine. Lol.

But before the 'war' was chem practical.

Like things we cannot do because we take COMBINE science.

We heat make Copper Sulfate, then heat it up. Till theres pretty crystals.




But many people did not see their crystals because they washed the evaporating dish before it dried.

Wanted to bring home but it was so fragile, plus I was scared it would have some side effects because I would hold it too long.

Anyway, I think Im lucky because I do not take pure chem, which will require me to stand in the lab thats so warm because everyone will be burning their solutions.

Anyway, Ju Hua Tai by Jay Chou is nice.

The ending song of Curse of the Golden Flower.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3Gb69rVZ9Y

Also, COMBAT ARMS is really awesome. Better than SoldierFront.














The graphics are like so much cooler.

But I think Ill hop over to Battlefield Heroes when it is launched.

Graphics and gameplay are like, fonder.














http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYQP-uBijWg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkjtzwBsMlQ

Doesnt it look fun?

Doesnt it make you squeal in excitement, jumping up and doesn on your chair?

Okay, maybe its just me. Bye.

<_<