Im feeling very weird now.
Because I've been reading the Animorph series.
Yes, its a series for primary school kids.
And its 10 years old.
But who the hell cares.
The book is really deep man, its like the author really has the power to morph.
She describes the emotions and behavior of the morphed animals so intricately its like shes been one before.
Then she describes the universe and future technology in great detail.
See, now Im so interested in animal behavior.
Like the Humpback whale's song.
You know Humpback Whales actually sing?
Nobody knows why they sing. But the tune is so calming. Just like the whales.
Gentle giants of the sea.
Anyway, what made me feel really weird is the space part.
I wonder whats beyond this universe.
Are there more universes?
Any aliens in space?
Why havent they visited us?
Are their sentinent creatures more primitive than humans?
Or are they amongst us now without us knowing it?
Is there infinite space?
Is there anything beyond if theres no infinite?
Oh, my. So many rhetorical questions.
Which no humans can explain.
And if this is a compo Ill probably get low marks. Like Jon Teng.
Because there are too many rhetorical questions. Lmao.
BTW, China has launched a spaceship to space.
I think they have to find new sources of milk. Lmao.
Oh, and some of you must be wondering why theres no tagboard.
Many reasons to it, actually.
Firstly, I dont want to get an idea of how many people there are reading my blog.
Because if there is too little, I get demoralised.
If theres alot, I get paranoid.
With no tagboard, its win isnt it?
And if there was a tagboard there would be some idiots coming here to insult..
Just to inflate their ego.
You know what I mean.