There is no school tomorrow.
Not that the school has vanished, but there wont be lessons.
Not that we're having lessons after exams.
Oh wait.
We are.
We are sec 3.
So no post exam activities for us.
However, unlike my other classmates, I wont be at home playing computer games.
Or watching Max Payne.
I will be at the hospital.
My father has some cancerous cells in his liver.
Its pretty much in the early stages.
So he just needs to burn the cells away.
But after that he might need to go for chemotherapy.
AGAIN.
Not only chemotherapy is expensive (a few K per session), it is bloody torturous.
You will feel nauseous very frequently.
And thats bad.
So I'm going to study hard.
So that if I get cancer next time I would be rich anyway so I can afford to have cancer.
LOL.
Hope he recovers.
Bye.