Wow, its 2am already.
Warhammer is indeed addicting.
Well, Im going to post this before I sleep.
You know, I dont need to go for chinese tuition tomorrow.
Because chinese tuition is cancelled until december.
But my tuition teacher gave me 3 books to read.
Which means 1 book every 2 weeks.
But after exams I have entered the brain hibernation, which means my brain doesnt want to work.
So I havent started on the books yet.
I must wake my brain up. Lol.
Anyway, my father's operation was a success.
He was joking from the ward room to the operation room, and joking back again on the way to the ward room.
No idea why. To mask his anxiety?
Maybe.
Well, I think I have to sleep now.
Heavy eyelids after 2am.
And I have to wake up at around 6 tomorrow.
To visit my father at hospital.
And then go to Bishan to play cards...
Oh dear, will I be sleepy tomorrow?
Bye!
She has a nice voice