I have some pictures today.
PICTURES! Can you believe it???
P.I.C.T.U.R.E.S!!!!!!!!!!1111111111one1111eleven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111
So I was bored the other day, digged my cupboard and found my old artworks.
See my drawing of my hermit crab?
Gee. I miss it <_<

And the other day I went to my tuition teacher house.
For what? Tuition, duh. You dont need captain obvious to tell you that!
And guess what I found?

ORLY!?!?!
NO LIEZ!
Btw, Joseph's void deck is infested with mice.
OVER 9000 OF THEM.
No joking, I saw at least 3.
See that little fucker over there?

I changed my RAM to 2GB..
Now I have these 2 old 512MB RAMs.
Should I make them into keychains?
Nvm, Wait till I test them out to see if they work on my old computer first..
BTW, my father's laptop has 2GB RAM.
His laptop wins my desktop. WTH?!?!

The last picture will leave you in stitches.
So hold your stomach, and hold your applause.
Let's welcome......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
MUSHROOM!