i'm a...

Mushroom

byebye

cheers

history

April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010

thank you!

macromedia flash
brushes: i forgot!
doc

Sunday, October 26, 2008

7:08 AM


Havent been on lately.

Because I have a life.

I went to the XboX con on saturday.

With Joseph and Wei(Gay)ling.

You know, some people are just so fucking rich.

Wei(Gay)ling is one of them.

Dont ask me why a boy is called Weiling, because it is beyond my comprehension.

Maybe his parents want a special name for him.

But they could have named him Denedict or something.

Back to topic, you know why I say hes fucking rich?

He freaking bought a sweater for Joseph.

It costs $30.

Yes, FREE.

Then we went to eat at mac's.

Guess what?

He did not want to drink the remainder half of his Frappe, which costs $4.

Thats like throwing away $2!

%@*$&@(*$&@(*$&(!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Wth?

Anyway, the XbOX con was freaking fun.

There was like this Guitar Hero contest, where each group had to go up on stage and perform.

They are not professional performers mind you, they are GAMERS.

But they have the courage to go up there!

And they played this Radiohead song which is nice.



No wonder Americat likes Radiohead.

Their songs are nice.

And BTW, guess what?

I FREAKING TOP 4'D TODAY'S MAGIC TOURNAMENT!

There were 40 freaking people.

I won 4 games, lost 1 and tied 1 to get to the top 8.

Then there was a draft to determine the winners in top 8, and I won the first game, but lost in the quarterfinals.

Boo.

Anyway, I think I lucksacked all the way.

See, to play Magic, you need to have some luck.

And if you are REALLY lucky, no matter how good the opponent's deck is, you will win.

And thats what happened mostly today.

To cast spells in Magic, you need lands.

And today, my opponents mostly drew only lands and no spells, or only spells but no land to cast them.

So whew, maybe it is destinied to happen?

And also, there was ANOTHER freaking rich ang mor there today.

In Magic drafts, I heard he would have no qualms passing cards that are worth like $10 dollars away.

Just to win.

His magic rating is like top 25 in Singapore.

I think I had won alot of points just by winning him..

And after I won him, which was the first game of the day, he just dropped out of the tournament.

He dismantled his deck and gave all his cards to my friend.

GAVE. FREE.

I think those cards are worth at least $10.

WTFBBQ?

And yeah, this is like the second time I got to top 8 (or top 4 for that matter) in a Magic tournament.

I won like 9 booster packs, not including the 3 they give for the draft to determine top 8 placing.

Each booster pack costs like $4.50 from the store, and can sell for like $4 each..

But I cracked open all 9 booster packs and only got a card worth $8.

So my potential lost was like, $28.

Damn.

You know, opening a booster pack is like gambling.

You have the chance to open a REALLY expensive card, like a $90 foil card.

Or you could open a crap rare which you would have no qualms throwing away.

Which is what I DO NOT do.

You must be thinking like, "WTH? This guy is spending money on paper!??!"

Actually, your money is made of paper.

Or plastic, in some cases.

Anyway, there is a market for Magic.

You can sell your rares which you dont need to maybe get back the money you spent.

But like all hobbies, you lose money most of the time.

I love Magic.

It is like a game of chess, except everyone's chess pieces are different.

You can created your own chess pieces, and make them have synergy with each other.

It is just AWESOME.

Sigh. My computer is freaking lag.

Dont know what happened to it.

Maybe its the games for my PSP that I downloaded.

Shit.

Im gonna reformat is tomorrow.

Gotta save my stupid pictures and files. LOL.

Alright. Bye.

<_<