Got back my results!
English - [63%]
Compo - 16/30
Situational - 19/30
Compre - 13/25
Summary - 17/25
Chinese - [57%]
Compo - 42/70
Compre - 38/70
E Math - [66%] :(
- 66/100
A Math - [35%] :'(
- 28/80
Combined Humans -[63%]
History - 24/50
SS - 39/50 [!!!]
Comb Sci - [64%]
Biology - 54.5/85
Chemistry - 53.5/85 :(
Physics - [59%] [!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
Paper 1 - 22.5/30
Paper 2 - 25/50
Could be improved. But what was unexpected was..
I PASSED PHYSICS!!!!59%!!! 9% MORE THAN I EXPECTED!
Totally >9000!!!!
But my A math FAILED.
FAILED!!!!!!!1111
How did that happen?
Well, lets just say it was an overload of careless mistakes.
Wth. Fail because of careless mistakes.
Then when I told my father that I was one of the 7 that pass Physics, he was like, Thats good!
Its because you work hard, unlike CA2 where I was always playing computer games.
Then I told him my A Math results when he came back after keith left.
So guess what he said?
Yeah. He said I played too much computer games.
The irony. Its flawless.