Havent blogged for 4 days..
Been pretty busy.
With reading of Twilight and drafting at Bishan.
Today I drafted and crapped up.
But on saturday I was godlike, lol.
I won 3-0 on all 3 matches.
Because no one was drafting my color on the table, and I got the bests of my color.
I dont think anyone except Magic players would understand this technical thing anyway, so Im going to drop it.
Anyway, Twilight is really nice.
Its about this story of a vampire falling in love with a girl.
But the vampire needs to restrain himself from killing her, and tries very hard to do so.
Read the first part only halfway.
I think I want to finish it before the movie comes up :D
Sigh. I cant really think of making a song.
Like, I get an idea, think of the first line, then all becomes blank.
These few days havent been playing games.
Now games dont feel that fun anymore.
Reading and listening to music is now more interesting.
Wtf is happening to me!??!
I dont know how to read music notes, damn.
But like my favourite band Radiohead, it doesnt matter!
Crap. I think my right eye degree has risen again.
As if my specs arent thick enough..