Okaaaaaaaaaaaaay
I havent blogged in AGES.
This is because my sis came back VERY late on thursday.
How late? 11pm.
Thats not late?
Nay, its late for a 14 year old girl.
Yeah I know why you are scratching your head in bewilderment and rubbing your eyes to see if you had read wrongly.
WHAT HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH ME NOT BLOGGING?
No link, right?
But my father saw a link.
He was like, HMM since my daughter came back so late at night I'm not going to let my son go on the internet! LOL!!!1111one111eleven!!111
SEEERIOUSLY.
Whenever he asks any of us to do things and we refuse, he will just say "Never mind, I KNOW WHAT TO DO".
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY,
Tell me what you're gonna do? Please? Pretty please????
Okay, its pretty obvious his main 'do' is to grab the router, and put it in the cupboard.
Like we are 2 year old kids who cannot reach his cupboard and look for the router.
Well, but its my integrity that I dont take the router without his permission.
Okay.. maybe I dont have the guts to get caught. Whatever.
So he returned the router only on saturday night.
AND MY SISTER FRIGGIN GOT TO PLAY TOO.
Like, I am punished for something I didnt do and she was the one at fault but received the same punishment.
Oh great I realised I have been ranting.
But nevermind, since I am in the ranting mode I will rant more.
*RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT*
So you probably think my dad is an eccentric man by now?
Let me tell you, eccentric is an understatement. For him.
He is really, really, really a cleaniness freak.
If I leave my bag in the middle of the room and he will like scream when he sees it. Like he has shitted /b/rix.
What does he scream? As usual.
"PACK YOUR ROOM IF NOT YOU KNOW WHAT ILL DO LOL."
He thinks the "YOU KNOW WHAT ILL DO" is a magic spell directly out from the harry potter books.
One day Im going to quit the internet and say "fuck off" when he says "You know what ill do"
Just kidding. Im not so rude. *Flashes an angelic face*
And you know what? He does Qigong.
Okay, theres nothing really eccentric about doing Qigong.
But what he does is whenever he sees a friend or relative, he goes like "HEY YOU KNOW QIGONG IS REALLY GOOD? MY QIGONG LEVEL IS OVER 9000 LOL"
Okay, maybe not that exaggerated.
But he ALWAYS talks about Qigong when he sees a friend or relative.
Then he rattles on and says that he can feel the QI coming from his hands, blablabla.
So one day if you see my father using his QI to pour a cup of water without touching the cup dont be alarmed.
Riiiiight.
Or maybe he can cook noodles by placing the bowl on his palms. Lmao.
Okay, gotta run now. Dont know when ill be blogging again. :P
(p.s Okaaaaay, I got lazy on saturday and didnt blog till now. Happy?)