Heh, havent blogged since monday yeah?
Been pretty busy this week. sorry bout that.
Had tons of tuition homework.
2 weeks worth of chinese homework because I didnt touch it during the first week.
So, I did it all during the last minute.
Within 3 hours, lmao.
Finished the HK drama 'Forensic Heroes 2'
Its pretty darn good I tell you.
Exciting and addictive.
So now I have gone back to watching anime.
Bleach and Naruto. Typical, yes.
The holidays are coming to the end.
I dont know if I should feel happy or sad.
Everything feels so relaxed now, without much stress.
The little stress comes from my uncompleted school homework.. which I have to complete by this week.
I dont know why, the weather is calming me down.
When I stare outside my window in the breeze, it makes me feel so happy.
When I stare out of the window in the bus, it feels so serenade.
Maybe its because I have been taking buses to faraway places, but it just feels so nice.
Like when I see this little street during the journey I feel like walking on that street.
But maybe once I walk on that street, it may not feel as nice anymore.
What am I talking about, sheesh.
Anyway, the weather gets pretty cold sometimes.
The wind will howl like nobody's business and freak me out.
Papers will get blown away if theres no weight on them.
I will get sneezing fits if I dont get my jacket on in time.
Sigh, the morning is uber cold.
I think I will need to wear a jacket to school in the morning when school reopens.
Im not really trying to act special, but I will get into sneezing fits when its cold.
Really.
And I feel so sad.
School is reopening yet I feel I have not done enough during the holidays.
Like revising all my subjects.
Im like this. Only regretting the situation when the bad time comes...