So stressed..
Got school homework, tuition homework, and HOLIDAY HOMEWORK..
Yea, holiday homework I did not complete.
Been doing work till 10 from monday to friday.
Especially friday. Till my eyelids were so damn heavy
Now my right eye like sleepy and blurry. Sian.
Today went to Bishan. Parents now allow me to go every sat.. except when its close to exams...
So, I made $17 profit today.
But I lost the first game.
And that lost cost me 13 points..
I think I could have won that game you know.
I think I made some mistakes in the first game that could have cost me the game.
But I think its more important to think about the mistakes after the game.
So I dont make that mistake again.
Aaaanyway, today has been a long day for me.
Tuition in the morning, then rush to school for CCA maze, then to Bishan for cards, then to Punggol for math tuition.
Wheeew, and after this long day I have to rush to finish watching my HK drama. LOL.
Sleepy eyes, but im sooo damn determined to complete this damn drama.