Busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy TROUBLE!!111
That was a c-c-c-c-combo breaker!!
Well got into some shit recently.
Parents got called to school because I was caught playing poker cards.
Anyway, matter has been resolved and I dont feel like talking about it.
So, what happened recently?
You know there is a gate directly between my school and the bus stop I take, and it closes at 2.30pm everyday.
And just now I reached there at 2.31.
So I was like nooooooooooooooooooooo!
And I climbed over the damn fence.
And cut my arm. Not purposely. Im not emo.

Looks pain eh?
And its been raining these few days.
So I caught.. a rainbow. Lol.


Its been ages since I last saw one. heheheh. Forgive me for being excited over this because I think its pretty amusing getting amused over a rainbow.
Anyway, caught a movie like, last week.
Been ages since I caught one too.
I wasnt planning to watch it, but planned to play Left 4 Dead at a LAN shop with my friends.
We went to 2 LAN shops and one was full, the other didnt let us enter.
Actually we wanted to sabo the full one, because many students in uniform were there.
We wanted to call police and chase them all out. LOL
But we didnt do that in the end. And when we were at the cinema we saw this White Palm movie poster.
WZY was like, MILD VOILENCE! OMG! LETS WATCH THIS!
Well, long story short, the movie cost me $6 and 1 hour of my life.
Yeah, it was that bad.
And I failed my Physics test purposely. So as not to get to GTK's class.
But to my horror, she was posted to my class when I fail the test. WTF?
Oh, and MAFIA WARS on facebook is quite fun.
It reminded me of Kingdom Of Loathing, so I went back to KoL.
But to my horror my account was deleted due to inactivity.
All my currency were gone. :(
Alright, gtg. TTYL. :)