I wanted to do some math before bed today but my will was weak and strayed from the decision..
Anyway, Im downloading the entire Les Miserables concert mp3s with torrent now.
Im not trying to act sophisticated, bitch.
I didnt know opera was nice...
And maplestory music rocks too. The music is probably the only good thing about maplestory..
You know, seeing Ruthie sing 'I dreamed a dream' as Fantine in Les Miserables really makes me feel emotionally overwhelmed. Such a strong voice...
Its such a pity all the things you hear on radio nowadays are stupid songs by people like Miley Cyrus.
You dont need good music to make mainstream. You just need marketing, marketing, and marketing.
Oh, and I caught a little lizard. Its cute right now but I dont think it will last when its grown bigger..
Its enclosure is a makeshift one, in an empty correction tape.
Its a really nifty enclosure, its pocket sized and its shape makes it able for me to catch spiders inside for lizard fodder with ease.
The little lizard I call Helix eats spiders and many kinds of insects.. it doesnt like ants apparently.
It just watches the ant scramble around the container but doesnt bother to lunge at them after trying once.
It eats like 5 spiders a day, mostly Daddy Longlegs from my school's dark corners.
Daddy Longlegs are quite tricky to catch but theyre a hell lot of fun to watch being eaten.
You see, Daddy Longlegs spiders have REALLY long legs but tiny bodies. So when their legs are spread out, its really difficult to get the whole of the spider into the mouth of the correction tape.
You have to press their legs down against the wall and make sure their bodies are in the mouth of the tape, then lift the tape up so they adjust themself into the container.
But after that, its all fun and thrills as you watch the lizard prowl and pounce. Cheap trills, go you!
Ill post a video about Helix lunging and eating a insect tomorrow, hopefully. The video is quite blur, which sucks.
AH WOOHOOO! Les Miserables completed!
What do you think of music? Something that you compose to make you cooler?
I like songs that can evoke emotions.
These Les Miserables invoke some sadness, but theyre all mysterious. Like walking in a room filled with thick smoke, and knowing shes somewhere inside, waiting.
But you cant find your way and your determination refuses to let you give up. You wander on and on, unsure where to go...
Eh, screw that emo-ness in the above paragraph. lol.
The Maplestory songs evoke a sense of reminiscing around my head. These feelings make me feel at peace and I wonder if they can help me concentrate in my work?
Questions that will never find answers...
My eyelids are heavy as weights now, and my muscles cant take it. So night, guys.