I slept till 2 pm today.
Was really really tired.
I stayed over at Teng's house on sat and left at 8 in the morning.
Was one hell of a night. In a bad way.
The aircon was so friggin cold. And there werent much blankets around.
Me and Chewcheepeng were directly under the aircon.
You could feel us shiver man. Chewcheepeng took some book cover plastic sheet and used it as blanket.
Edmund slept beside me but refused to share the blanket. Fucker.
So I couldnt sleep, I took my iPod and sat at the corner of the room listening to my music.
That night kinda inspired a song, lol.
My iPod battery died (DAMN!) so I went out to play with the hamsters till morning. LOL.
Anyway, the party was fun.. we played Guitar Hero and Halo, both which i sucked big time at.
Also we played Texas which I won quite alot :>
JonTeng didnt want the responsibility of the hamsters so Joseph is now the owner of both of them.. Lmao.
The irony.
They drank quite some vodka, but I abstained from alcohol. If jolly shandy doesnt count :D
Alcohol fucking sucks man. It stinks. It makes you incoherent.
Alcohol makes you do things you wont do. That you dont want to. That you know you should'nt.
Alcohol makes you not want to share your fucking blanket like Edmund. Fucker.
Gotta go now. Gonna try some tuition homework. Tuition later :D
Will post videos of the hamsters (birthday present for Tengs) tomorrow. Hopefully <_<