I haven't posted in ages.
My form teacher has given my class truckloads of math because hes so gay. So I haven't had time to get on the computer much.
Well, I managed to do all of them but it freaking got returned because I didn't complete my corrections.
Three gay claps for gayness.
And oh, I can freaking do chinups. Suck on that!
And sadly, the first lizard I caught has died.
I'm going to put it in a container and bury it near my house. And dig it up months or years later to see what it will look like. IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE!


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I managed to spend time honing my guitar skills over the holidays, so I have mastered more chords now. :D
Hence, let me introduce a new song.
27 Club
They composed music when they were alive
Decomposed in their graves when they died
They have nothing to lose and they have nothing hide
But buried with them is the music in their minds
They were young they were unafraid
They were'nt humble with the fame they made
Look where it's got them now
Deep in the gutters of hell
27's will you be my friends
Tell me how you came to your dead end
27's will you be my friends
Tell me how your music never end
Shiver, shiver beneath their graves
I guess they must have learnt to behave
Revered and unforgotten as they lay dead
I hope those guys are not seeing red
Such a pity they died so young
Where on earth were their iron lungs
When they needed them
To get oxygen to their brain stems
27's will you be my friends
Tell me how you came to your dead end
27's will you be my friends
Tell me how your music never end
This song is about the 27 Club, which consists of many good musicians dying at the tender age of 27. Such pity..
Oh yes.. theres this idiot called Jonathan Tan in my class. He speaks like an american but his english sucks.
He thinks hes fucking great but he gets jacked all day by people in my class. Fucking hilarious jacks.
I've put photos of him getting jacked on Facebook so take a look if you're free. LOL.
I wonder why I'm still this free when O's are coming in 3 months.. I should be mugging like those SCGS girls. LOL.
My father has banned be from going to movies with friends on all days except fridays.
That wasnt bad last term because my friends didnt have GEP classes.. ON FRIDAY!
So yeah, FML.
Right, its 1.30am now and joseph is fucking scaring me with scary shit things. So , nights.