i'm a...

Mushroom

byebye

cheers

history

April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010

thank you!

macromedia flash
brushes: i forgot!
doc

Friday, July 24, 2009

5:30 AM
8 secondary 4 school boys can sure eat at a buffet. Lmao.

We went to Nihon Maru at Cathay and ate a hell lot of jap cuisine food for 20 a person.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Seeing a receipt as long as my arm is sure scary.

21 plates of Salmon Sashimi ordered. Fear us.

I think those staff there were like, damn. We'll make a loss this way.

So, it was pretty much a good meal. Jeremy was telling us about 4H pissing their teachers off, and we were laughing the hell out of ourselves.

But I realise its quite a sad life to be a teacher though. Especially 4H's math teacher.

Which is MY form teacher, which I am prohibited to talk about, which probably explains why 4H does those shit to him. lol.

So after eating I was freaking full and went home.

Actually I wanted to talk about Lance today but I don't want to get into shit.

So I was learning Let it Be on my guitar yesterday. And I realised my barred chords fingerings need huge improvements.

I don't know but maybe its just me, my barring finger is pretty bumpy. Like the bones on the finger are too big at the joints.

So the parts where theres no bones don't get pressed down and the string goes bzzzzzzzt.

Maybe it's a case of practice makes perfect so off I go with my guitar. Ta.

<_<