Its 1.30am now.
So I've been on the comp for the whole day save for a few hours when I went for tuition.
Prelim 2 is 3 weeks away. Why am I doing this, why??
And I still have like 2 school math prelim papers to finish by friday.
E math and History class test this week so study for too..
I'm really going to screw up my prelims this way man..
Anyway, my tuition teacher has changed to a malay man. Because the previous chinese one is going on maternity leave...
Im not being racist here, but hes explaining is not really good.. as in, he's kind of new in tutoring and doesn't really have the ability to tell us the information that we really need.
Not that he doesn't know, just that he can't filter the important points.
Well today I've tried to learn 2 more songs, namely Tequila Sunrise and Love Story.
But Love Story is kind of hard though. Can't really find the correct strumming pattern. Maybe I should find some covers on Youtube...
Oh, and I fucking hate some retards on facebook.
They go around commenting on people's walls and activities, citing those old metal american rockers.
Like, this guy posts a picture of a guitar. Then another fucker goes 'Jimi Hendrix'.
I mean, shit, don't do that. It makes no sense and just shows that you are trying to act music.
And another type of people are just so full of raging hormones.
They go around talking ONLY to girls, buying those girls as pets or something on the sell your friend shit.
Why do those retards add me when all they want to do is jio those girls?
I think they're trying to boost their ego or some shit and show us that they're damn zai with girls or something. Irritating.
Ego bigots like them deserve to be wiped off facebook because I will get jealous. LOL.
Quote of the day :
"
"lol you have to keep a picture of emma watson in front of you and then whenever you stop you'll think " I need to work harder to be smart like her" " -
JonTan on a
tagboard,
the one who fails his exams, and talks like hes damn great.