These days I feel like I'm living in a dream.
Like autopilot you know. Wake up, go school, come home, procrastinate, sleep.
Im hardly even paying attention in class. Sleeping in lectures and dreaming in tutorials.
Wtf is wrong with me.
Im just like waiting for wednesdays and fridays every week, because theres guitar.
Seems like I'm living for my guitars now, lol.
Anyway today the school had some alfresco carnival shit. Like Marist Youth day where all the students set up stalls.
Except its a much toned down version, because got damn little stalls.
Theres this stupid stall where you pay money to catch longkang fish, then they put the fish into the cup. I bet if I call some animal right group they sure kena.
Then theres this Nerf Gun game shit, where you basically play COD6 real life without knifing.
But it was so fking dark then and I don't know if I got shot, or if I shot anyone. Like wtf.
And in the end they show this movie called Up. Really touching story.